Home is where the heart is.
My home is my sanctuary and a place I truly treasure. When I get home from a hard days work I want to unwind and clear my mind mentally. The main objective is to create a home that reflects positive energy. When you enter your domain you want to feel luxurious and peaceful.
To create this ambiance you want to create a soothing atmosphere. The spiritual energy you generate in your home is very important. It dictates your mood and it establishes where your mood starts off.
Here are some tips on how to make your home more relaxing and comfy.
- After a hard days work have a set of comfortable slippers available so you can let feet rest.
- Burn a candle or light an incense. The smell alone does wonders for the soul.
- Pour a glass of wine. I am not a big drinker but wine can help you release stress and it has some great health benefits.
- Add a beautiful throw cover to your sofa. Adding a throw creates a cozy feeling. Snuggle up with a great book or movie.
- Turn on some relaxing music. Music can change the vibe of any room.
That was some of my tips to help create a more relaxing atmosphere. What do you do to create a more stress free environment?