Decorating your place is a fascinating experience. It’s like a breathe of fresh air. When I get in a funky mood it’s usually time to redecorate. This usually happens because i am seeking something new and i am bored with my living space. Your place is a reflection of who you are. If you don’t feel amazing in your home then it’s time for a change. I know it can be expensive to redecorate so I came up with these free tips to help you get a start on letting your creativity run free.
Here are some tips to help bring your home back to life again.
- Decorate by re-arranging your furniture. It will look like you live in a new place and best of all it’s totally free.
- Place your favorite reading chair next to the window. Be inspired by the things you see outside.
- Switch around your throw pillows. If you don’t have money to buy new ones switch your bedroom pillows with your couch pillows.
- Add a throw or a blanket over your bed for texture.
- If you have a garden add some fresh cut flowers in your home.
- Use your accessories, shoes or bags to redecorate. For example, drape your favorite necklace over your mirror or place one of your bags near the entryway to add a touch of flare.
I hope you enjoyed a few of my tips. Decorating will not only bring your more joy but it will also inspire you.