5 Tips To Improve Your Life – This year is flying by! March is already here. Just in case your New year’s resolutions didn’t come through for you, here are several tips that will help you get a head start in 2017!
- Stop Procrastinating – I know this is a tough one. I even have a hard time with this. But if you want to change your habits you have to take initiative. When you procrastinate you subconsciously lower your confidence and self-worth. You want to have purpose and value in everything you do. If not what is the point.
- Spend More Time In Nature -In this crazy world filled with distractions such as T.V., Social media and Celebrities we tend to loose our way and our sense of self purpose. It is so easy to get lost in the matrix. Getting in touch with the natural elements will help you realize your life purpose and stimulate your creativity. The outdoors will force you to slow down and pay attention to your surroundings.
- Plan For The Future – I am a firm believer of surrendering and letting things happen naturally but focusing on your destination doesn’t hurt. Just think of the things you want to do by the end of the year and set your goals. If you always wanted to go to Thailand do it! Here are some Travel Tips For Spring Break to help you plan your trip. Remember December will be here before you know it.
- Surround Yourself With Positive People – Be careful of the company you keep. You know that saying birds of a feather flock together, well it’s true. You can learn a lot about a person by the people they surround themselves with.
- Stop And Smell The Roses– “Stop look what’s that sound?” The universe is always sending you messages it’s up to you if you pay attention to them or not. Does your blood boil when you wake up Monday morning to go to work, Does your boyfriend get on your nerves? These are signs and you are choosing to ignore them. Remember you are your own creator.
Remember you deserve to wear the Krown!